This is where Project Perfect comes in. It's being going around Blogger and I thought I'd do one as well.
What you need to do:
1. Post a photo that you like of yourself and say in a couple of sentences why you like it.
I like this photo because it is pretty natural and casual and it was taken when I went to Bhurban for the first time!
State three things you don't like about yourself, and turn them around.
1. I have extremely thin hair, meaning they are very brittle and break easily but it really does help because I have virtually no hair on my legs and arms so I don't have to go through the torture that is waxing/shaving!
2.I have a very manly nose that I inherited from my father. Even though it doesn't show too much in the picture, it was a constant source of ridicule and names all throughout high school. A nose my size may look funny on some face but I think my facial structure with a broad forehead and comparatively high cheekbones balances it out (:
3. I have three stitches on my lips as a result of when I fell face-first in the bathroom around 10 years ago or something. I used to be very conscious of it back then but now I feel like it gives my face some personality, and you can barely see it after 10 plus years.
State three thing you like about yourself.
1. My hair color and my very pretty curls cum waves. Everyone's constantly asking me whether I dye my hair or curl my hair every morning before coming to university. I don't. It's all natural and you can't really see it in the picture but my hair goes extremelllly light in the sun, almost brownish-blone-copper something haha. Since almost everyone in Pakistan is dark haired, it makes me stand out in a good way.
2. My skin. The only issue I have with my skin are the dark circles that I have under my eyes. Other than that my skin is pretty good, not at all acne prone, doesn't react to products and is as smooth and soft as a baby's butt! Haha
3. My smile. Everyone says its the most genuine one they've come across (:
Hope you guys enjoyed this post, please leave a comment down below about what you think and feel free to do this post if it interested you enough.
Until next time, stay confident and stay beautiful!